Monday 2 April 2012

Ranger Techniques Workshop

A few weeks ago I took part in a fantastic Ranger Techniques workshop run by Hels Sheridan at the Stamp Attic in Wantage. If you ever get the chance to take part in one of Hels' classes you should, they are amazing. I learnt so many fabulous techniques and can now get so much more out of my stash.

When I got home I was so full of inspiration that I put together some ATC's for the monthly Rebel Stampers swap using some of these techniques. Without giving away too many secrets of the class, here are my finished pieces...




This first ATC was made using Distress Embossing Ink and Powder and the card coloured with Distress Ink.




Watermark resist was used to create the background for this ATC. The edges were then decorated with metallic threads and the sentiment stamped, coloured and attached with foam pads.




I used holographic embossing powder to create this fantastic effect, the image was stamped on black paper, mounted onto white card then attached to glossy card which had been brayered with a rainbow of distress inks then stamped in black with a sequin waste image.




For the final ATC, Perfect Pearls were painted onto the image which had been stamped and embossed onto black card. This was then cut out and layered onto glossy card prepared as for the previous ATC. Black lines were then doodled around the edges.


Looking forward to my next class...an alcohol ink techniques workshop on May 13th with Hels at the Stamp Attic









2 comments:

  1. Your ATCs are fantastic - have fun at the next class with Miss Hels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, I would love to take this class! Barb

    ReplyDelete